Located on the ridge west of Mount Crocione, our home enjoys sweeping views of the Po valley, the Apennines and northwestern Alps of Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta. On clear days, guests can enjoy stunning sunrises and sunsets.
Guests will be greeted by a friendly welcoming smile and will be pampered throughout your stay, the structure of the B & B is designed to ensure them the utmost peace and privacy.
The B & B has two bedrooms, named Dawn and Sunset, brand new and tastefully decorated, equipped with bathroom with shower.
Breakfast is served in your room or in the breakfast area on the ground floor, with foods ranging from sweet to savory. In the B & B they prefer local food, or from organic farming.
During the summer, guests can also experience the outdoor side of the B & B, on the terrace and in the large garden surrounding the house.
Upon booking guests will have exclusive access Relax Area, with professional hydromassage bath, exercise bike and treadmill ruolant.
Inside the B & B is available Wi-fi high speed.
Visit the website www.lunadelcolle.it
Request information about this B & B
Address Via Manzoni 25 Colle Brianza (LC)
- From Lecco: take the SS36 for Milan, turn right onto the SP60 at Pescate, at Galbiate turn left and continue on the SP58. At Colle Brianza continue for Giovenzana, go through the hamlet until you get to n. 25 Via Manzoni.
- From Como: take the SS342 in the Bergamo direction, in Rovagnate turn left to Santa Maria Hoè on the SP58. At Colle Brianza continue to Giovenzana, cross the village and stop at number. 25 Via Manzoni.
- From Linate Airport, Milan: take the East Ring Road towards Usmate-Velate, continue on the SS342dir. At Calco turn left onto the SS342, at Rovagnate turn right towards Santa Maria Hoè on the SP58. At Colle Brianza continue to Giovenzana, cross the village and stop at number. 25 Via Manzoni.
- From Bergamo and from Orio al Serio: take the A4 towards Bergamo, exit left onto the SS671 towards Lecco, continue on the SS342 until Terno d'Isola continuing on the SP166 and SP169 until Brivio, turn left onto the SS342 and turn to Colle Brianza Giovenzana then go straight on, crossing the village until you get to number. 25 Via Manzoni.
- From Malpensa Airport: take the SS336 towards Milan and then the E62 towards Milan, take the North Ring Road, in the vicinity of Milan turn left onto the A4, take the East ring road towards Usmate- Velate, then the SS342dir, at Calco turn left onto the SS342, follow signs for Colle Brianza and continue to Giovenzana, cross the village and stop at number. 25 Via Manzoni.
- Public transport: from Lecco railway station take bus D55 for Oggiono/Annone; from Olgiate railway station take bus D84 for Ravellino. For the last part of your journey our B & B will provide a free shuttle service
Description: rooms and services
At our B&B we do care about the relax and privacy of our guests: we have two double rooms, brand new, spacious and quite, with private bathroom. They are located at the top floor to ensure privacy and quiteness, equipped to offer a pleasant stay, feeling at home. In each room, there's a queen-size bed, a desk with chairs, 28” LCD TV Screen and free Wi-Fi internet. On request, we can offer a third bed or cradle for kids.
The private bathrooms, with windows, are equipped with shower, towel-warmer, hair-drier, and eco-friendly products.
Our rooms can be reached via elevator also.
In the morning our guests can taste a delicious continental italian breakfast, with a selection of local products from the best local producers. Breakfast can take place in the private rooms for complete privacy or in the breakfast area. When the weather is fine, our guests can have breakfast outdoor in the garden also.
In the morning our guests can taste a delicious continental italian breakfast, with a selection of local products from the best local producers. Breakfast can take place in the private rooms for complete privacy or in the breakfast area.
When the weather is fine, our guests can have breakfast outdoor in the garden also.
Our guests can benefit of our kitchen for a tea, or a coffee. In our cellar there's a selections of wines at the right temperature, ready to be served. Our guests can have some relax on the sofa in the living room, watching TV, reading a book or magazine amongst the ones available. Our B&B lives outdoor also, to enjoy the quietness our home offers. We do have a wellness area in our B&B, equipped with a large professional Jacuzzi, available upon reservation and some fitness equipment like cyclette and tapis-roulant.
Upon reservation, our guests can park their car in our garage. We do have enough room to store bikes and other various sport equipment..
Queen-size room, with breakfast: minimum 70.00 euro – maximum 80.00 euro
*Minimum prices are applied after the 4th day of stay at our B&B.
There are no offers at the moment